endurance attelée Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Src Wwwfacebookcom Plugins Likephp Href

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    endurance attelée Index du Forum -> endurance attelée -> Trucs et astuces.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rangef

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Src Wwwfacebookcom Plugins Likephp Href Répondre en citant

Src= Www.facebook.com Plugins Like.php Href=
> DOWNLOAD

But you can also use PHP—whether you are using a CMS or just static, hand-coded pages:. instead of use shareimprove this answer edited Jul 13 '13 at 2:29 Ryanf 151k29306330 answered Mar 31 '11 at 21:04 todd 2,01511511 I didn't know about this trick. If you try to view the like image itself via https, do you see it? If so, what URL are you using to view it? –Noah Jul 19 '11 at 15:36 Noah, i see this sprite s-static.ak.facebook.com/rsrc.php/v1/z7/r/ql9vukDCc4R.png being requested. Page Affairs has its own Facebook page at the URL www.facebook.com/pageaffairs. The page location needs to be URL encoded and then HTML-escaped before being included as a parameter in the Facebook URL. –Android Eve Aug 27 '10 at 20:13 3 Yes, replace http, with https. // will work and be optimal –todd Aug 5 '11 at 20:34 add a comment up vote 1 down vote You can avoid SSL warnings for domains that support SSL by not being specific about the transport protocol. &layout=standard&showfaces=false &action=like&colorscheme=light" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; height:25px; width: 440px;"> . e.g. could be you need to update the like button embed code on your end? –todd Jul 21 '11 at 15:06 show 1 more comment up vote 10 down vote Here is a hint, facebook.com supports SSL Wink shareimprove this answer edited Mar 8 '11 at 16:37 Yahel 29.9k1889144 answered Aug 27 '10 at 18:28 Byron Whitlock 37.3k1999148 1 facebook.com/plugins/… –Byron Whitlock Aug 27 '10 at 18:28 Do you mean replace all occurrences of 'http' in the above with 'https'? If so, could there be any side effects? For example, "mixed content" when a customer is NOT logged in? Or. manually including page URL?1Subscribe button not sending notification of a new subscriber to my email1Facebook like button not created in iframe in firefox1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook Like Box show post doesn't work Hot Network Questions Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Black Mirror - clever writing or me being cynical Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Separate numbers, strings from one line using bash What is the smallest geological change possible to make human evolution untraceable? How did people use ed? What diagrams to include in Wilson's Approach? Which is a faster argument to pass: kbd, string, or vector? Is the Mirror Universe the same one across all Star Trek shows? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? Confused about bibliography in old books Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Can working on a mobile app with 1 star affect my career? Hugely important database replete with errors Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Is this opinion on personal computer flight simulators too strict or is it actually true? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Coworker scans my body. How to best tell him to stop? more hot questions question feed . I updated the answer to encode the URL in each example. –Noah Jun 27 '11 at 18:38 Noah, it's working for me? android-eve the user agent will inherit the protocol when you leave it blank. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. The only variable is the highlighted code, which is the specific URL of the page to be Liked. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Please check your URL or use the search form below. So if you wanted to add similar code for your own Facebook page, youd change that bit accordingly. –Pit Digger May 10 '11 at 18:19 you don't need a protocol. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . (If people click this button, their Facebook friends will see that they Like this page, and the page itself will register the number of people who Like the page.). Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. instead of including http:// or use //. To do so, you can add this code to your page:. There are various parameters and styles in there that you can play with—such as allowing the avatars (faces) of your Likers to be shown with the button, by changing showfaces=false to showfaces=true. –Android Eve Apr 15 '11 at 20:54 2 This does not work for facebook. If youve written something like a blog post, you may want to let people share a link to your page on Facebook by Liking it. Add a Facebook Like Button to your Page. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to embed a facebook like button on every webpage of my website? Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite 1 What should I put instead of: http%3A%2F%2Fexample.com%2Fpage%2Fto%2Flike in this href field so that it returns the permalink of the webpage. –Bono Mar 13 '15 at 13:54 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Instead of use shareimprove this answer edited Mar 16 '15 at 6:18 Lea Cohen 3,865166189 answered Mar 13 '15 at 13:40 user4667514 1 1 While this code snippet may solve the question, including an explanation really helps to improve the quality of your post. Pass it some variables for the page's filename, the title of the article, etc. Some content management systems (or CMSes, such as WordPress) have special code you can add to the code above to fetch the page URL dynamically 5a02188284
hacking diamond dash facebookbinu facebook java appsfancy alternative names for facebookgiraffe picture facebook hackerspokemon like game for facebookonline facebook password cracker freefacebook for musicians sign upfacebook desktop icon for maclogin com facebook javaforza horizon official facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    endurance attelée Index du Forum -> endurance attelée -> Trucs et astuces. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation